Tea Disc Humidor
The Tea Humidor collection ages your Tea Discs at the perfect humidity while diffusing iLOLA Essence into each disc. Improve the taste and quality of your tea, over time.
Aged to perfection.
iLOLA Tea Discs and Humidor Essence not included.
- Twist and remove diffuser from humidor tube.
- Add 2-3 drops of iLOLA Humidor Essence into diffuser holes to saturate system.
- Twist diffuser into humidor tube, ensuring closure is tightly secured.
- Let humidor sit for 24 hours, allowing Essence to diffuse throughout and regulate humidity level between 50-70%.
- Twist and remove hygrometer to insert iLOLA Tea Discs into humidor tube.
- Replace hygrometer securely into humidor tube.
- Store Tea Discs enclosed in humidor until your next cup of tea.
Once a month, add 2 drops of iLOLA Humidor Essence to diffuser. If opening humidor regularly, humidity level changes due to external exposure; potentially requiring additional Essence.
Do not exceed adding Essence more than once a week.
Should humidity fall below 50%, add 2 drops of Essence to diffuser holes.
Should humidity exceed 70%, keep humidor tube open for 2-3 hours in a dry area, allowing humidity to decrease.
CHANGING TEA DISC FLAVOURS
To use Tea Disc Humidor for a different Tea Disc flavour, before placing new Tea Discs in the Humidor, wipe the diffuser well with soft, dry cloth. Let Humidor sit open, with diffuser and hygrometer removed for 5 days, or until previous scent is gone.
Once ready, begin the activation process again.
• One (1) iLOLA Tea Humidor
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use soap. Do not use water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat or extreme temperatures.